We are experts at getting your systems and applications to communicate with one another, automating routine tasks, and giving you a bird's-eye view of your business.
In addition to building independent software platforms, we are able to integrate and add features to commercial software programs. Our focus is on providing a cohesive custom system which leverages and integrates with off-the-shelf software. This approach enables us to build software faster and more cost-effectively, as we don't have to build it from scratch. We also build middleware-- custom software that acts as a bridge between two or more commerical software platforms.
Custom Application Integration
Custom integration will allow separate applications to share information with each other without any compatibility issues.
We have experience integrating:
- E-commerce platforms with accounting software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) with websites
- Customer contacts with property management system (PMS)
- E-mail applications with CRM
And much more.
Web applications can always be customized to fit a niche youâ€™re looking to fill. We take the time to define exactly what functionalities are missing from your business software and what you would like to accomplish. After integrating the software, we are available to host, support and maintain the applications.
Highrise and Basecamp Integration
Do you ever wish Basecamp and Highrise had certain features specific to your business? Add them. Itâ€™s that simple. Expand the scope of Basecamp and Highrise by connecting them to your other applications.
By integrating Quickbooks, you can achieve the following:
- Allow your staff to spend less time on bookkeeping responsibilities
- Sync data generated from your daily transactions
- Automate accounting procedures
- Prevent double entries and other mistakes that come with manual data entry
- Add extra functions specific to your business needs
- Obtain additional utility at a lower cost with minimal downtime
Gain a competitive edge by integrating CRM software, such as Salesforce, with your website.
- Many of Salesforceâ€™s functions can easily be automated, reducing the amount of time you have to spend manually entering information.
- Our Salesforce integration will give your business more control over the information you currently receive from your CRM software.
We have experience with numerous platforms, including:
And many more...